Saturday, April 6, 2013

N&K sighting!

They have been spotted... 




I have just returned from the Ukraine and I got to see N&K!  It was a blessing because when I first arrived I was told that the kids would not be at the orphanage over their break.  They were at their grandmothers house.  It broke my heart.  But they came back towards the end of the week. They looked great! I only saw K for about 30 minutes and I wish I had given him more hugs.  But I saw N over the next two days and was able to take her to dinner one night. I hated seeing her in that environment, I wanted to pack her up in my suitcase and bring her home. Several of the team members commented that she did not look like an orphan. She was very clean and smelled good. She must be taking good care of herself :) She seemed even more open with me than when we hosted her.  She wanted to know what crafts we were doing each morning when I saw her and she tried to remember all her English. I gave her Kelly's gifts and she was all smiles.

The Wells are planning on bringing the kids home this summer.  Please join us in praying for their mom and grandparents and that God will prepare their hearts for them to be adopted and they will consider it a blessing for N&K.
  

Check out some other pictures of N.  Unfortunately, I only got the one picture of K.  Wish I had known that I would only have that little amount of time with him.









Kelly is planning on having a yard sale on April 20th.  Please consider donating items or coming by to shop!  Time and location will be coming soon.  Don't hesitate to get in touch with Kelly or me if you would like more information.

And of course, you can always donate to the adoption directly:Follow this link and specify "N&K Adoption" when you enter your payment info. Thank you for helping our angels!
http://www.redlineunited.org/donate/family-assistance-2



I also got a couple precious videos of N playing:







No comments:

Post a Comment